Why do Pilates when pregnant?
If you have a healthy low-risk pregnancy, exercise such as Pilates can deliver so many benefits to you during your pregnancy – physically, mentally and emotionally including being able to prevent or reduce:
- Swelling of the limbs, nausea and fatigue
- Urinary incontinence
- Excessive weight gain
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Length of labour / birth complications
- Diastasis Recti (separation of Abs)
- Postural issues and back pain
- Stress and anxiety by boosting maternal well being & self-esteem
Pilates during your pregnancy will help you improve / increase:
- Bodily awareness, balance, co-ordination
- Muscle tone & core strength to support you and baby
- Circulation and blood flow
- Recovery post birth & resumption of activity post-birth
- Energy levels
Come and meet other like minded mums to be and do Pilates in a friendly and unintimidating environment.
CLASSES COMING SOON!
...about B Well Pilates and Wellbeing Postnatal Pilates. more>>